Updated Office Hours (7/5)
SUNDAY- 12-3 PM
FRIDAY - 4-6 PM
· SOCIAL DISTANCING (STANDING 6 FEET APART) WHILE WAITING IN LINE
· MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE OFFICE
· ONLY ONE PERSON MAY ENTER THE OFFICE AT A TIME
· PLEASE STAY IN FRONT OF THE COUNTER & BEHIND THE PROTECTIVE TRANSPARENT BARRIER AT ALL TIMES. ONLY OFFICE WORKERS WILL BE PERMITTED BEHIND THE COUNTER
· BRING YOUR OWN PEN
· WE WILL NOT PROCESS CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION that REQUIRES A PIN NUMBER
Due to the State of Emergency With the Corona-virus
- The Admin building will be closed for meetings and social activities until further notice
- Playgrounds are closed and equipment usage (shuffleboard, pickleball, etc) is shut down
BULK TRASH PICK-UP
Note - This community service is not intended to be a channel for disposing of several home items as the result of a remodel or large project. Please have the contractor dispose of replaced items. In the future, you may be charged for a large-scale request.
-> In the future - Select "Upcoming Events" tab for future Mallard Lakes activities
A Look Ahead!
Picnic area on Mockingbird Lane.
Masks and social distancing will be required
Folks should bring their own chairs..
Meeting agenda will be located in calender of Events
You can schedule free pick up of large items from your unit on the second and fourth Saturday of each month. Just call Donna Hemphill at L&N to make an appointment in advance.
Please do not place these items in the dumpster
Please remember that the speed limit throughout ML is 15 miles per hour. There are children playing in our streets, people walking their dogs and riding bicycles. Excessive speed presents a life threatening danger. So please be a good neighbor and slow down.