Prelim WMRP Construction Information Bldgs 30, 31, 35 - 38
(See Homeowners tab)
2018 Mallard Lakes HOLIDAY PARTY
· Date and time: Saturday, December 8th from 4:00 to 8:00 PM
· Location: Mallard Lakes Administrative Offices and Meeting Space
· BYOB…non-alcoholic beverages will be provided
· Cost: Free
· Coordinated by Patti Nowicki, and Fran Lazerow
· Menu: Buffet food, Assorted Desserts, Beverages
· Wonderful surprise door prize
· In order to avoid duplication and excessive food, if you would like to bring a covered dish, dessert, etc. please contact Fran (436 3696) or Patti (436 5046) to coordinate the menu.
Please note you do not have to cook…store bought contributions are just fine.
** Porch Painting ** - See Homeowners tab - link for details
|| 9 am
** Link for meeting agenda located in calender of Events
You can schedule free pick up of large items from your unit on the second and fourth Saturday of each month. Just call Donna Hemphill at L&N to make an appointment in advance.
Please do not place these items in the dumpster
Please remember that the speed limit throughout ML is 15 miles per hour. There are children playing in our streets, people walking their dogs and riding bicycles. Excessive speed presents a life threatening danger. So please be a good neighbor and slow down.